Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tardy Post

No really interesting finds to report this week which is my excuse for being tardy. My main detector is on it's way (if not there already) to El Paso, TX to get upgraded and bench-tested so that sort of killed my metal detecting. There was nothing wrong with it per-say, but an upgrade was available and it never hurts to get your metal detector bench tested at least once after purchasing it. Estimated time in the shop is two weeks so I'm thinking I'll get it back in either late next week or the week following.

We did have some welcome guests this weekend as my Aunt Sue and Uncle Murray were in town and we met with them for a three hour dinner at Ray's Boathouse. We had a wonderful time with them and they were able to see the town-home and the kids for the first time.

Erin's been busy studying for her first exam (takes place today - wish her luck) and so her life has been even more boring than mine. Oh well, as they say, "No news is good news!".

Oh ... and the picture below is Erin's fault.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, hope you did well on your exam.I am sure you did..and Riley is the funniest dog I have known. He is priceless!!! What a face. He is stylin...he looks like a homeless person. Wish he and Hannah could meet their new cousin Emma.

Anonymous said...

dog abuse, dog abuse, humiliating doggy abuse!
how'd your test go?
Love gom
see you soon!

what is URL?