Sunday, February 24, 2008

Silver kinda day

Back out to West Seattle this morning, but only for a half day. Hit up yet another new section and hunted about 10-12 house fronts. Most of my good finds came out of the same set of 2-3 houses though and all three silver dimes came from the same house. Nearly matched my wheat penny finds record - most were post 1944 though and no key dates, so nothing too valuable. The spoon pictured is a Wm. A. Rogers Silver Nickel spoon and I think it's an antique. As for the token, it's clear it's some type of sales tax token for Washington state, but what it was used for I can't seem to find out. Any ideas from my viewing audience?

Coin totals for the day:
(7) Modern Pennies
(28) Copper Pennies
(12) Wheat Pennies
(4) Quarters
(12) Modern Dimes
(3) Silver Dimes
(1) Canadian Nickel

No comments: