Saturday, February 2, 2008

MDing - 2/2/8

Today I headed out early at 7:30am to go metal detecting in an area with some older growth trees near present day Redmond Town Center. I believe the area used to be part of the edge of a golf course. The weather was decent and ground was dry - this was my first time out with my new Fisher F75 metal detector and boy was it sensitive. Seemed like everywhere I swept it beeped on something, so I was forced to really focus and find the good beeps. Though tiring, suffering through the multitude of fake beeps paid off as you'll see below.

Summary:

(5) Wheat Pennies, oldest 1919
(7) Memorial Pennies
(3) Modern Nickles
(3) Modern Quarters
(4) Modern Dimes
(1) .38 cal shell (looks like U.M.C. S&W)

Note: Found one Pennie, Nickel, Dime, & Quarter, all date 1978 - Muh Birfday!

No comments: