Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Travel Planning Appt

Had my Travel Planning doctors appointment today for our trip to Peru and Ecuador - boy was that fun. Not only did I get two vaccine shots (Tetnis and Hepatitis A) which are now causing my upper arms to throb, but it turns out I'll need a separate suitcase just to carry all the medications I'll need to protect me while on vacation. Here's the list ...

- Typhoid Vaccination Pills
- Malaria Pills
- Seasickness Patches
- Altitude Sickness Pills
- Traveler's Diarrhea Pills
- Supplemental Diarrhea Medicine

Luckily the area we'll be traveling through does not harbor the mosquitoes that carry Yellow Fever, or that would be yet another vaccine I'd get to take.

Fun, Fun, Fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It will be worth it....your trip sounds like it is going to be awesome... I look forward to seeing all the pics you and erin will take while away. It will be here before you know it! :o)

Anonymous said...

who in the heck is francine and how do I get an identity without handing over my life history?